For both group and private swim lessons.
If you have any queries regarding changes or payment etc please contact us directly at Oakgrove on 021-4356722
Initially due to COVID we introduced a new system to minimise the risk of the virus spreading.
The after effects of COVID mean that there has been a backlog of new swimmers waiting for access to swim lessons. To cope with this in Fridays group lessons, we have added an extra lesson and reduced the lesson time from 40 mins to 35 mins. This shorter duration means we do not have enough turnaround time to keep the changing rooms clean and safe throughout the day. So we decided to keep the basket system in reception operating as it is faster and runs more smoothly (less bunching in the changing rooms, etc). There can be no access to showers after lessons due to this time constraint.
Thanks for your understanding, as the following guidelines are in place:
- All children must be dropped to the reception door a few minutes before their lesson.
- Please bring your child dressed and fully ready for their lessons “pool ready”. We find that a robe or dressing gown is easier than “onesies” for your child to take on and off.
- There are baskets to drop your bag and gear into. We bring the baskets into the changing rooms for your child.
- No access to showers after lesson due to turnaround time necessary for cleaning & prep in between each class.
- Due to lack of space there will not be any indoor access for parents / guardians before the lesson begins. If you need special accommodation please contact us at reception in advance. You may access the changing room after the lessons if your child is under the age of 7 and needs help getting changed.
- Ideally, please ring the reception on any day prior to the lesson with full payment, cost €130.
We ask for your full cooperation in this matter.
Thanks for your understanding.