“I am passionate about all matters health, nutrition and resistance training. I love coaching people on how to get stronger and healthier, and I have worked in fitness for almost 15 years. Burpee is my middle name. I teach Strength and Conditioning and Circuit classes here at Oakgrove. The fantastic members and fitness community at Oakgrove keep me motivated and I really enjoy my job!”
- ITEC Personal Trainer
- KG Elite Performance Strength & Conditioning
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 certification
- CrossFit Level 1 certification
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting certification
- ITEC Kettlebell certification
- YTTC Yoga Instructor
- OCR Pilates
“I have been working in every aspect of the leisure industry for the past 20 years.
I teach Spinning Classes , Pilates ,Aqua Aerobics ,TRX and Circuits so if you want results and have fun at the same time then I’m your woman!
My motto is GO HARD OR GO HOME.
I love to get 110% from all my clients and anyone who has been to my classes will agree I’m sure
I also do Regular and varied Personal Training Sessions with great results for all fitness levels and all ages.
The Staff and Members at Oakgrove are like a Second Family to me and we encourage eachother every day to be the very best we can be.”
- ITEC Recreation & Fitness
- ITEC Diet & Nutrition
- ITEC Personal Training
- Body Firm Pilates Instructor
- Reebok Spinning Instructor
- Reebok Aqua Aerobics Instructor
“I’ve been involved in exercise as long as I can remember. From a young age I was always out running, cycling or kicking a ball around the place. Over the years I developed that interest and have now been working, home and abroad, in the Health and Fitness industry with the last 18 years.”
- ITEC +NCEF Fitness Instructor
- Reebok Spinning Instructor
- Reebok Kettlebell Instructor
- Reebok Stability Ball Instructor
- TRX Instructor
- Diploma in SAQ (Speed, Agility and Quickness)
- NCEHS Diploma in Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
- FAI Level 1+2 Football Coach-Swim Ireland Level 2 Full Swim Instructor
“I love the great outdoors and like to combine my two passions of travelling and fitness. I set myself goals every year to try and achieve. Over the last few years i’ve climbed the Inca Trail, summited Kilimanjaro and last year made it up to Everest Base Camp.
I like working with people of all ages and get a great sense of satisfaction helping people achieve their goals. I find working with children especially rewarding because you can have such a positive influence in helping them develop at a young age, and to play a part in that learning process helps you to celebrate the little things every day and that’s what’s important.
I’ve been working in Oakgrove the last seven years and I love the craic and camaraderie between the members and staff. Smile and enjoy life….Pressure is for tyres.”
Exercise and fitness has always been a big part of my life, whether I am playing hockey, swimming, horse-riding, snowboarding, in the gym or out walking!
After spending a few years abroad, challenging myself in different aspects of health and fitness, I decided to come back and pursue a career in the Health and Fitness industry. I have been working here in Oakgrove for just over a year.
There is a great community spirit within this gym, everyone is very dedicated to their training and a pleasure to work with.”
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you”
- Bachelor of science in Sport Development
- IFT Fitness Instruction
- IFT Group Instruction
- IFT Personal Training
- IFT Strongman Training
- IFT Group box Training
- IFT Studio Cycle Training
- IFT Kettle Bell Training
- NTC Strength and Conditioning
Exercise and nutrition has been my passion from a very young age. I have been involved in coaching individuals and teams for the past 8 years. This passion drove me on to study Sports and Exercise Sciences in the University of Limerick, which I achieved a first class honours degree. My experience thus far has been fruitful; working with a wide range of individuals with various backgrounds, capabilities and goals. Areas of expertise include, nutrition, athletic performance, rehabilitation, fatloss, and body- recomposition. I believe everyone has the basic human right to live a long healthy life; and this can be achieved through regular exercise and nutrition.
I have been working in Oakgrove for the past 2 years. When I began I was welcomed with open arms and made felt at home straight away. Since then I have learned that this is how every individual that walks through the Oakgrove gates is treated, the place is full of amazing staff that are dedicated to give you the best opportunity to become fitter and healthier while having serious craic in the process.
- BSc Sport and Exercise Sciences, 1st Class Honours Degree, University of Limerick, 2016
- Shaw Academy, Diploma in Personal Nutrition, 2016
- Shaw Academy, Diploma in Weight Loss Management, 2016
- KG Elite Performance, Level 1, Strength and Conditioning, 2014
- Irish Water Safety, Level 1-4, 2014