Join our Health and Fitness community! We have 3 main membership categories…
“It kick starts my heart. I arrive sluggish and leave slim, trim and bursting with energy. Ready to take on the world!” Veronica Burns
- Pool area and changing facilities
- Regular Gym & Floor work studio
- Open Gym access hours in our Strength and Conditioning facility (out of class times)
- Discounted pay-as-you-go rates to Spinning and S&C All Levels classes.
- 2 Free mornings Circuits classes
Please CLICK HERE to view our Regular membership options
Become strong, flexible, lean with regular strength training, conditioning fitness.
“Oakgrove S & C is a relaxed and friendly environment for anyone looking to improve their over all fitness and strength. Expert coaching keeping you on toes with interesting programs and workouts. Emphasis on good technique will give anybody a strong base to go on and achieve their targets” Tony Munnelly 25 July 2016
Please CLICK HERE to view our Oakgrove S&C membership options
- All Regular membership benefits PLUS…
- All pay-as you go classes free (Spin, S&C All Levels class, morning Circuits). Timetable here
- Nominal Fees for Courses (Pilates, Aqua Aerobics)
- Train hard, then relax in the pool area!
– The coaching is second to none
– Everyday is different
– The gym is the best in cork
– Having the sauna/steam room/pool there after a workout is the best way to recover!
Please CLICK HERE to view our Plus membership options
Short-term pool only memberships are available for adults and children to promote confidence and water skills after introduction to swim lessons.