I train clients to become healthier and stronger. I focus on:
- Sharing knowledge. The job of a Personal Trainer is to educate you so that eventually train confidently by yourself. I will always try to explain why we are doing what we are doing!
- Fitness Assessments ( & Re-Assessments). I test you, I train you and re-test you on the way to your chosen goal. We keep our eye on the prize and always progress with a plan.
- Nutritional Analysis. We will implement basic improvements to your nutrition and make sure you create new healthy habits at the right pace. (Nutritional coaching is an extra, and more detailed, service that I am happy to provide).
- Regular Training. Train with me once or twice per week, train hard and just as importantly: have fun! I will also advise you on extra training, home programs and weekly exercise schedules that will work for you.
- Behavioural Goals and Compliance: Each week you are given behavioural goals to stick to. These will be simple, clear and act in support of your goals.
- ITEC Personal Trainer
- KG Elite Performance Strength & Conditioning
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 certification
- CrossFit Level 1 certification
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting certification
- ITEC Kettlebell certification
- YTTC Yoga Instructor
- OCR Pilates
- Swim Ireland Level 1 & 2
Are you fed up with poor health?
Feeling fatigued and low energy levels? You may need the focused attention and motivation of a Personal Trainer.
Remember, its never too late to change your lifestyle.
Dont wait any longer, call Oakgrove now and let Diarmuid Morley Personal Training help you achieve your goals!